Monday, September 24, 2007

What is a good blog?

I suppose a good blog is one that provides interesting, useful information pertaining to a certain topic. Blogs that meet these criteria actually provide a service instead of simply being a personal endeavor that one chooses to make public without good reason. It's probably for this reason that widely read blogs deal with one or only a few related topics, such as politics, news, or even computers.

On that note...I'll try to make this blog more than a requirement for a course, but something that might be of interest and use to others.

More soon,
じゃまった

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I said a very nice thing before, but I spelled something wrong so I deleted it. It was not mean spirited despite what others have been saying.